Tuesday, April 17, 2012

"Hop-Ruiter"-De Scheldebrowerij

Name: Hop-Ruiter
Maker: De Scheldebrowerij
Loc: Meer, Belgium
Type: Belgian Ale, Blond Hoppy Beer
Color: Yellow, Cloudy
Size: 1pt 9.4fl oz
A/V: 8%
Label: 10/10 Very cool to both read and look at
Review: I would absolutely buy this beer again.  I can not think of a situation where I wouldn't want to drink Hop-Ruiter.  The label says its a "hoppy-wheat" beer and I'd say that is absolutely true.  It is a bit more wheat then hoppy, which to me is part of why its so good.  This is just a good motherfucking beer that i will purchase as often as possible.  I can picture both William Wallace and Batman being big fans of Hop-Ruiter.  This is what Samwise was drinking the night he proposed to Rosie and I am sure the Double-Deuce had it on tap.  As a general rule of thumb, if its Belgian then its probably pretty good.
10/10 Fucking Outstanding.

www.belgianexperts.com


No comments:

Post a Comment