Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Thoughts and Observations 8/4/10-8/11/10

You can call them eggs if you want to but I call them chicken abortions. Do the rules of "Shallow Water: No Diving" apply to midgets? I saw a guy at work who looked like he was a guest star on the TV show "To Catch A Predator". Jamaica is so fucking awesome you can almost lose a toe and not give a fuck. If you only watch one thing during Shark Week I recommend it be "Air Jaws II: Even Higher". It's bad ass. If you're like me then you spend more time on Netflix rating the movies you've already seen then you do watching the ones you haven't. If you're like me you rage out to Pantera's "This Love" in your head several times a week. I went to an Open House and spoke with an Australian accent the whole time. The Wife didn't find it amusing. "The Other Guys" was hilarious. I know instantly I'm not going to buy something if the commercial for it says that its a product I can't live without. I just don't see how it could possibly meet those expectations. I mean, if I've gone my whole life without a wall mounted automatic toothpaste dispenser then how will buying one now significantly change anything? Maybe if it also made my cock grow 7 inches or if I were to call within the next 20 minutes and they throw in a time machine and/or college degree as a free gift, all for just three monthly payments of $19.99, then we're in business. But so long as it's just the tooth paste dispenser I'll pass. I learned that in 1914 Texas was the first state to make marijuana illegal. Anyone else have a problem with the fact that it was Texas that set the legal precedent on this issue that all the other states and federal government followed? That right there in of itself should be enough to make everyone take a second look at it. Who outside the state of Texas thinks that Texans have any other good ideas about anything? Right now there's some elected public official in Texas trying to make it legal to mount a missile launcher onto his car. And he got elected by promising to lower the age limit for the death penalty to 12 and broaden the scope of its use to get rid of the Gay and Mexican "problems".

No comments:

Post a Comment