Wednesday, July 27, 2011

The Sick Twisted Crazy Fuck of the Week

I just wanted to rant about that sick evil fucking twisted fuck out in Norway. I hope when you're found guilty of being an absolute piece of scum so lowly and inhuman that we are no longer bound by laws of basic human decency that which you have already eschewed yourself and your sentence consists solely of manual labor, torture and butt-rape right up until you're put to death by alligator you miserable piece of shit. I hope the families and friends of your victims are all given a chance to urinate or defecate upon whatever of your remains are left and it's all broadcast live on per per view. I'll beleive in whatever religion you want me to if that guarantees me this piece of human excrement is tortured for eternity in the depths of some pit of hell.





No comments:

Post a Comment